|I'm naming him Skye Blue (Yes, I am name stealing from Beyonce)|
After making about 40 stuffed creatures last year, I felt I would easily be up to this, but I found the pattern to be confusing or vague in several essential places. I finally blew the pattern up to twice the size (if I'm going to do this work, I want a good size beast to show for it), ignored half the directions, and improvised. Some of the changes were to make it more kid friendly. The original seems more like a "I'm going to sit on the shelf stuffie" rather than a "I'm going to get dragged around by the ear" one. I started to write up the changes and take pics, but this would have been one very long post. Should you decide to make one and have questions, I'd be happy to share.
This is the third time in the past few years that I've gotten a pattern from a small company only to find that I am going to be doing a lot of work to actually have usable pattern pieces. Too bad we can't see what's inside before purchasing them.