Did I make any changes? Of course, I did. I'm genetic predisposed to make changes. I used a light/medium iron-on interfacing on all the fabric so the sides will stand well, polypro webbing rather than making the handles from fabric, and edge-stitched around the top of the bag. One thing I wish I had done differently is to increase the length of the webbing so that I could put it on my shoulder.
It's going in my carry-on bag for my embroidery stuff and a few extras toys such as the iPod. My usual traveling embroidery case opens like a book which is great for car travel but a bit much on a plane.
|A sneak peak at a set of new designs that will be wee ginger-haired people.|
|Six outside pockets for the iPod and the essential snub-nosed|
scissors to be extra sure the TSA people are happy.
|My Fusion pen in case I need to trace out a new|
design. You never know! I might go into a sewing
frenzy and finish the three designs I've got ready.
Once again, I only used stash fabrics including the webbing which was left over from the Departure Satchel. I might just get this stash under control yet.