When I decided to paint the closet doors in the sewing room white to match the trim, I wasn't prepared for the rather massive expanse of white I ended up with. It looked a bit like a giant movie screen as you can see here.
Since I've been wanting to try vinyl wall decals, I thought I'd get some for the doors. Here's the result.
This was my first experience with wall decals. I was a wreck when I unfurled the whole thing. It looked daunting! I feared that I was in over my head and would ruin it. The actual process turned out to be easy. The only downside was that all the leaves had to be put up individually. Still, I managed to finish it in four hours without any assistance. I'm looking forward to trying a few more of these--without the individual leaves, though.