This link has all three of the bib patterns I used. LOVE them.
|I liked the idea of having different sizes. I've had the Michael Miller duck|
fabric sitting in the stash for a while now. Finally got to use it!
|I quilted a heart on the little one. It's there--really--look closely.|
|I sewed the neck ribbon to the stuffy and|
through the bow itself so it won't come undone or off.
About the taggy blanket... I made it a bit large. I had no idea how big a taggy blanket should be. As I started lining up the ribbons, I decided less is more. (That sounds better than saying that I was too lazy to put on all those ribbons. I'm happy with it! I put the ribbons between the seam instead of on the edge--happy with that result, too.
I even had some matching ribbon in the stash, ducks and bubbles just like the fabric!
Everything is backed with yellow flannel, the color of the ducks. The flannel makes the blanket perfect for summer--enough but not too much. Thanks, as always, Sandra! I am so freaking pleased with how it all turned out.